Welcome to the Norgate Civic Assocation (NCA)!
NCA Officers 2015/16
President: Chris Quirin
Vice President: John DeBenedittis
Secretary: Rita Eredics
Treasurer: Jim Pelzer
eMail: Norgate@manhassetcivic.org (eMail link)
Norgate Residents - Get on the NCA eList. Pay your 2015-16 dues!
NCA Membership Form 2015-16.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [18.6 KB]
NCA News/ Events
The spring 2015 edition of the Norgate News covers, among other items of interest:
- Our neighborhood Spring Clean-Up, scheduled for Saturday, April 25th, from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Holiday party report.
- Executive Board meeting.
- Leadership changes.
- Traffic & safety concerns.
- Scheduled work on Memorial Field.
- Recent meeting with public officials
Norgate News - Spring 2015.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [249.0 KB]
see attached flyer for details
NCA Earth Day Cleanup 4-25-15 Flyer.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [75.1 KB]
see attached flyer for details and RSVP
Norgate 2014 Holiday Party Invitation 12[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [450.7 KB]
Norgate Community Cleanup – May 3, 2014. Thirteen Norgate residents turned out to rake, clip, weed, mow, and meet with Town Councilwoman Anna M. Kaplan and Town Clerk Wayne H. Wink, Jr., who sponsored the event and provided t-shirts for participants and trash bags for the debris. The job of cleaning the entry to the community along Norgate Road took about an hour and a half. After a cold snowy winter and a rainy spring it was a pleasure to get outdoors on a sunny day, meet with neighbors and Town leaders, and really accomplish a needed task. Not pictured with the group is Erdal Can, who scraped, caulk cracks, and touched up the paint on the Norgate entrance pillars.
The Spring 2014 edition of the Norgate News. Among other items of interest, it covers:
-Our neighborhood Spring Clean-Up, scheduled for Saturday, May 3rd, from 10:30 AM to 12 Noon. Come out to spruce up Norgate!
- Dues collections by the Norgate Civic Association’s Treasurer.
- Repair of Norgate street lights.
- Reports on the Town’s S.T.O.P. program and evening hours of the Applicant Advocate of the Town’s Building Department.
- Efforts to reactivate the Association’s three standing committees, traffic & safety, beautification, and social events.
- Collection of resident information necessary for the publication of the Norgate Directory.
Norgate News - Spring 2014.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [59.7 KB]